Collection of information:
Ski Hire Software collects information about you in 2 different ways:
- Making a booking via one of our participating websites: When you make a booking at website using Ski Hire Software, we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself. This information may include name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card number, and the name of the business at which you wish to make a reservation. We will collect personal information such as this only when it has been voluntarily provided by you.
- Cookies/IP Addresses: : We deploy cookies on our website. These are small files which your browser generates automatically and are saved on your computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone etc. when you visit our website. Information that is produced in conjunction with the particular device used is stored in cookies. The application of cookies serves to make the use of our services more convenient for you. We therefore use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited various pages of our website. They are automatically eliminated when you exit our site. To optimise the user-friendliness of our site we also deploy temporary cookies, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. When you return to our website they enable us to automatically recognise that you have visited us before and identify your previous entries and settings so that you do not have to input them again.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your device or that you are always asked for permission before cookies are saved. Nevertheless, if you decline to accept cookies this might lead to you being unable to use all of the functions of our website.
Use of information by skihiresoftware.com
- We use the information we collect from you in order to provide you with specific services. For example, we use your contact information (eg. name, address and credit card information), to provide you with, and/or bill you for, any transactions you wish to make and which may be available directly from us via one of our participating websites. (note: you will not be able to use such services without providing this information).
- We may also use this information to improve our marketing efforts and services, analyse site usage and customise our website’s content and layout.
- We may also use this information to notify you (via e-mail, SMS and other on and off-line communications) of the status of your reservation, changes to the reservation, special offers, websites updates, discounts, and new products and services related to the websites that you have purchased from or made a reservation at. If you do not wish to receive these communications from us, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will see or have access to your information?
We may disclose to third parties aggregate anonymous statistics regarding our customers, sales, traffic analyses and other information regarding or collected through our websites and printed forms. Other than in this anonymous form, we will not disclose your personal information without first obtaining your permission except as follows:
- We may disclose personal information if required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties providing, or assisting us in providing, services requested by you, and for billing purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information provided voluntarily as part of the website booking or purchasing process to the websites you purchased or booked at.
We process online customer orders and collect and store personally identifiable information using industry standard secure encryption technology. This technology encrypts the information you input before it is sent to us via the Internet. In addition, all of the customer information we collected on our website is stored on Ski Hire Software’s host server which is located in a restricted access area and is password protected.
Links to other sites: ads
Correcting and updating your information
You may gain access to personal information that Shuttle Booking Pro has collected about you by contacting at email@example.com.You may also request to have any of your personal information corrected or updated by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org